Personal Injury Overview
Following an injury or loss of a loved one caused by someone else’s negligence, the quality of your life and your family’s may depend on the skill and experience of your attorney. Whether your mishap stems from an automobile or trucking accident, construction hazard, slip or fall, train wreck, defective product, assault, police misconduct, federal and state negligence or some other circumstance, Meiselman, Salzer, Inman & Kaminow attorneys have the know-how and dexterity to stand up against the insurance companies and advocate on your behalf.
Widely respected as one of the top Personal Injury law firms in the region, we have handled tens of thousands of injury claims and successfully resolved most of our clients’ claims through negotiation and settlement, or litigation and trial.
If you are trying to decide whether to seek legal counsel or handle your claim yourself, consider the following:
- If the person who caused your injuries is insured, he or she will likely be assisted by an insurance company that does not care about your best interests.
- Your health insurance company may insist that your claim be submitted through the at-fault party’s liability insurance, which means you cannot always count on just letting your health insurance company handle your bills.
- There are strict time limits for submitting your claim and insurance companies are generally under no legal requirement to inform you of these deadlines.
- When you hire one of our personal injury attorneys, you do not pay upfront costs and you will not be charged unless we win your recovery.
- When we agree to take your case, we work on a contingency fee basis for services rendered so there is no risk or downside for our client. Put simply, we don’t get paid unless we obtain your cash settlement.
- During our combined 100 years of experience in the field, we have resolved all types of cases as swiftly as possible, and when insurance companies become stubborn and offer “low ball” settlements, we go to Court for our clients.
If you feel you have a claim, please contact us for a free consultation.